Limberlost Consulting was founded by Dave Westol in May of 2007. Since that time, a variety of campuses, chapters, alumni and alumnae corporations, athletic teams, university staff and administrators, headquarters staff, national boards of directors and other association boards of directors have utilized services from Limberlost Consulting through presentations, workshops, meetings and events involving:
- leadership and motivation
- values and standards
- chapter reorganizations or membership reviews, including the coordination of the review and training and educating staff members and volunteers
- working with struggling or troubled chapters
- risk management and crisis management
- the identification of hazing practices and the investigation of hazing cases
- hazing in all forms and in a variety of organizations
- using football officiating as a means of leadership education
- changing culture in a group
- consulting and counseling with boards of directors including strategic planning, orientation for board members, and improving the performance of boards
- assessing, evaluating and providing feedback, suggestions and recommendations to campuses for their fraternity/sorority communities
- mock trials that can incorporate a variety of situations, such as sexual assault, incidents relating to alcohol, fights, and hazing
For a full list of services and presentations available, please visit our services page.
If you would like to explore how Limberlost Consulting can assist you and your organization, please contact us.